Job Type: Full-time
Industry: Audience profiling, Analytics, Ad Tech, Streaming
Company size: 11-50
Company type: Private
Working at Streamhub brings you unparalleled access to cutting edge big data technologies and martech / media-tech exposure in a rewarding entrepreneurial culture. Our purpose is to understand how video shapes our everyday life, and our mission to be the most actionable data platform for the video business. We foster an environment where we can innovate and achieve goals both as a team and individually. We are at an exciting growth phase and are making a number of new hires - who will form the founding team for our tech hub in India.
This role will give you a challenging opportunity to contribute to an innovative data product as Data Engineer of our core engineering team. You will be joining our highly-productive engineering team, thriving work culture through individual's growth, well-being, strong ethics, and entrepreneurial approach.
Your day-to-day work would comprise building scalable systems including creating dynamic data visualizations that can accommodate millions of data points and help our customers make meaningful decisions. Joining our autonomous agile team, you will also work in other areas of engineering like research, design activities, Scrum practices, ML, and so on, to build a strong engineering foundation and work ethics.
- Solid experience in Angular
- Solid knowledge of at least one of these languages: Scala, Java or Python.
- Experience or projects in big data visualisation tools like Tableau, Looker, D3.js.
- Understanding of cloud platforms. Prior experience with AWS will be a plus but not mandatory, you can learn on job.
- Extensive SQL Experience and familiarity with data modelling concepts.
- Understanding of containerized applications (like docker) and container services (like Kubernetes or ECS).
- Some experience with document-based databases or search engines, like Elasticsearch or Mongodb.
- Experience with Spark will be a great add-on but not mandatory. You will learn this on the job.
- Used development tools like sbt, maven, pypi, github.
- Curiosity to learn, passion for your work, and readiness to take on startup challenges.
- Competitive salary.
- Full-time, permanent position starting ASAP.
- Immense leaning, exposure to niche data technologies and handling TBs of data.
- Work with an open, diverse and autonomous team.
- Entrepreneurial team culture.
- Flexible timing.
- Collaborative office space in Koramangala/HSR area.
If you've read all the way to the bottom of this description, thank you for your interest in Streamhub! If this role sounds like an exciting fit to you please don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet all of our qualifications. We recognise that no candidate is perfect but as a startup the right attitude and sharing similar core traits go a long way. If we are a good fit, we will grow together.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.