Job Type: Full-time
Industry: Audience profiling, Analytics, Ad Tech, Streaming
Company size: 11-50
Company type: Private
Working at Streamhub brings you unparalleled access to cutting edge big data technologies and martech / media-tech exposure in a rewarding entrepreneurial culture. Our purpose is to understand how video shapes our everyday life, and our mission to be the most actionable data platform for the video business. We foster an environment where we can innovate and achieve goals both as a team and individually. We are at an exciting growth phase and are making a number of new hires - who will form the founding team for our tech hub in India!
This role will give you a challenging opportunity to contribute to an innovative data product as Data Quality Engineer of our core engineering team. You will be joining our highly-productive engineering team, thriving work culture through individual's growth, well-being, strong ethics, and entrepreneurial approach.
As a Data Quality engineer you will be responsible for the quality of customer facing analytics platform and the accuracy of the data. Your day-to-day work would comprise - Identify, scope, and resolve data quality problems and determine the measures to enhance quality. Set quality standards, build test-cases, and build procedures to run or automate them. Determine business impact level for data quality issues and work with Data Engineers to correct data quality errors. Determine the root cause for data quality errors and make recommendations for long-term solutions. Ensure adherence to data quality standards.
Please apply only if you have the necessary experience in quality automation and data (of any size). It would be a waste of everybody's time.
- Data analytics background and experience in designing/developing data quality automation and executing test plans for large data volumes.
- Experience with basic automation tools for web-based applications, like, Selenium, Cypress IO, Protractor.
- Expert in using Python, Shell scripting languages.
- Expert in SQL.
- Experience in at least one NoSQL database.
- Experience in cloud computing and working with AWS services like Lambda functions, S3, Athena.
- Experience in creating dashboards for data quality measurements with KPIs
- Experience in some visualization tool like Tableau / Looker / Quicksight.
- Ability to work with architects, Data Engineers to design features with testability.
- Experience with Spark will be a great add-on but not mandatory. You will learn this on the job.
- Team skills, passion for your work, and readiness to take on startup challenges. Some international or startup experience will be great!
- Competitive salary.
- Full-time, permanent position starting ASAP.
- Immense leaning, exposure to niche data technologies and handling TBs of data.
- Work with an open, diverse and autonomous team.
- Entrepreneurial team culture.
- Flexible timing.
- Collaborative office space in Koramangala/HSR area.
If you've read all the way to the bottom of this description, thank you for your interest in Streamhub! If this role sounds like an exciting fit to you please don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet all of our qualifications. We recognise that no candidate is perfect but as a startup the right attitude and sharing similar core traits go a long way. If we are a good fit, we will grow together.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.